151000- Waupaca- Including the cities of New London, Waupaca, and Clintonville 455 PM CST Thu Nov 14 2019
Rest of the afternoon Sunny. Temperatures in the upper 20s. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Nearly steady temperature in the lower 20s. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Friday Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the middle 30s. Northwest wind around 5 mph in the morning becoming light and variable. Friday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Light and variable wind. Saturday Cloudy. Highs in the middle 30s. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday night Cloudy. A chance of flurries in the evening, then a chance of light snow after midnight. Nearly steady temperature in the upper 20s. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40 percent. Sunday...light rain freezing rain and snow likely. Highs in the middle 30s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Sunday night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Monday Mostly cloudy. A chance of flurries. Highs in the middle 30s. Monday night Cloudy with a chance of light rain and freezing rain. Lows in the upper 20s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Tuesday...mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of sprinkles light freezing rain, snow showers and flurries. Highs in the upper 30s. Tuesday night Mostly cloudy with a chance of flurries. Lows in the upper 20s. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light freezing rain and snow. Lows in the upper 20s. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light rain...freezing rain and snow. Highs in the middle 30s.
Thursday was mainly dry in primary crop areas. Light rain was noted in the Gulf Coast and Deep South. Temperatures ranged from the mid 20s in the Great Lakes to the mid 50s in the southwestern Plains. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:58PM Thu Nov 14, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.